Students who were absent from the meeting of document distributions and collections
Dear new students who were absent from the meeting of document distributions and collections, Please get in contact with our staff as soon as possible in either of two ways.
A. Contact by email.
1. Send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by April 19th.
2. The subject line of your email is “Absence of Freshmen Orientation (新入生オリエンテーションの欠席について)”.
Japanese is better. So please copy it to the line.
3. The mail text of your email is the followings;
① Your department/division (所属学科又は専攻)
② Your grade (学年)
③ Your name (氏名)
④ Your postal address (現住所) <– You need to write the address where you can receive postal mails.
⑤ Your phone number (電話番号) <– Cell phone is better.
⑥ Your email address (メールアドレス)
B. Contact by phone call.
1. Make a phone call to the Center instead.
2. The number is 0143-46-5124 or 0143-46-5129.
Thank you for your cooperation.
April 17th, 2020.
Student Support Center (Gakusei Shien-kakari)